Career Opportunities at Aquanut Pool Care
We grew over 400% in 2016 and are on track for 200% growth this 2017!
Aquanut Pool Care, family-owned and operated since 2008, has grown from a one truck operation to the fastest growing pool service company in the Upstate. We currently provide residential and commercial pool service in the Columbia and Greenville, SC areas. Our values include respect, integrity, great communication and a commitment to excellence. Our corporate culture is one that is committed to our customers and esteems family values.
Due to our extreme growth, we are seeking a Service Technician to cover the Upstate area. We are proud to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Company vehicle
- Profit sharing
- Unlimited growth potential and upward mobility
- Ownership opportunities
- Family-friendly working environment
- Excellent training
In this key field position, you will be responsible for addressing all facets of swimming pool service and maintenance, including but not limited to installing/repairing pool pumps, motors, filters and other pool related equipment. Communicating with clients in a professional manner is essential when making presentations, upselling or explaining the benefits of new equipment and/or repairs.
The successful candidate will possess outstanding organizational and listening skills, with a strong attention to detail. You must possess the ability to perform detail-oriented work, manage multiple competing priorities, be a proactive problem solver and critical thinker, and work independently.
- Diagnose and repair swimming pool equipment, automation, and plumbing equipment as well as periodic removal/installation of pool liners.
- Advanced water testing and chemical balancing.
- Responsible for accurate and timely documentation of all pool services performed; including completing all required forms and checklists.
- Excellent communication skills with customers, subcontractors, vendors, and staff.
- Job preparedness — Maintain a clean, well-stocked and organized vehicle and an organized job site.
Organize and maintain service schedules in efficient and time conscience manner.
- Execute and perform service calls with minimal call backs.
May be responsible for supervising maintenance technicians to ensure customer satisfaction and route efficiency.
- High school diploma
- Excellent hands-on problem-solving skills
- CPO certification a plus
- Experience with electrical, plumbing and pool equipment preferred
- Some management experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Driven, self-motivated individual with a desire to learn
- Resourceful, tech savvy and mechanically inclined
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Excellent organizational and inventory skills
- Able to work accurately at a fast pace with attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and reporting skills
- Availability for occasional travel to Columbia
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
For immediate consideration, please be a Non-Smoker and email your resume and cover letter to us. Your cover letter must explain why you feel you are a good fit for this position.